Saving changes in the GUI (Indicators, Domains, etc)?

madwheel

Mar 7, 2018, 2:38:19 PM3/7/18
to crits-users
I've had no problem saving or updating values via API so far.  However, if I go to Indicators for example and add a threat type, I have no way of saving this change.  I see Download, Delete, Clipboard, Favorite, but no way to update.  I created an indicator with Unknown threat type for example, only to add a tag from the predefined list after the fact.  I can add and save comments, TLOs, etc, but not these tags.  Am I missing something?

Sorry in advance for my ignorance.  This is while using Firefox.

Michael Goffin

Mar 7, 2018, 3:27:30 PM3/7/18
to madwheel, crits-users
It should auto-save for you when you choose a new Threat Type. Is it not saving? You can check developer tools with your browser and you should see the AJAX call to save and what the response is.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:38 PM, madwheel <joe.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've had no problem saving or updating values via API so far.  However, if I go to Indicators for example and add a threat type, I have no way of saving this change.  I see Download, Delete, Clipboard, Favorite, but no way to update.  I created an indicator with Unknown threat type for example, only to add a tag from the predefined list after the fact.  I can add and save comments, TLOs, etc, but not these tags.  Am I missing something?

Sorry in advance for my ignorance.  This is while using Firefox.

madwheel

Michael Goffin

Mar 7, 2018, 5:48:59 PM3/7/18
to madwheel, crits-users
Can you share the developer tool output showing the request being made and what the response is?

madwheel

Mar 26, 2018, 3:59:54 PM3/26/18
to crits-users
Sorry for the delay in getting back.  So the solution was quite simple.  I restarted the VM running CRITS and it seemed to be working fine since then.  I'm not sure what caused it to bug out in the first place but all is well now.  Thank you.