Send email button for password reset greyed out

Ray S

Apr 10, 2016, 12:17:48 PM4/10/16
to crits-users
Hi all,
I've setup up the email hostname and email address CRITS is supposed to send from and rebooted the server for good measure but the password reset button is still greyed out (cant click on it). It stays greyed out even after putting in my username and email.

I've checked the crits.log and apache error file and there is nothing there. Any steps I've missed?

Regards,

Raymond

Corum Irsei

Nov 22, 2016, 9:51:50 AM11/22/16
to crits-users
Had the same problem.  Use the tab to interact with reset button.

Since it still doesn't highlight, I usually move one past it and then shift + tab back to make sure i'm there.

Nick Sorgio

Feb 16, 2017, 3:33:36 PM2/16/17
to crits-users
I'm running latest stable_4 code.  I came across this post and this problem is still on my issues list.  If anyone solved it, please respond.
Thanks
Nick