CRITS in 2017

Jez

Jan 28, 2017, 8:02:16 AM1/28/17
to crits-users
Hi All,
I'd be curious to hear about what's the plan for CRITS in 2017. The direction it's taking, any interesting features to expect in the near future that sort of thing.
Cheers,

Michael Goffin

Jan 28, 2017, 8:12:49 AM1/28/17
to Jez, crits-users
The biggest thing is finally getting Roles tested and merged into master. After that all new stable pushes will go to stable_5.

We have a PR for splitting Relationships into their own collection as well.

Other than that, it depends on the needs of analysts as the year progresses. Everyone is talking about how this is going to be a busy year in cyber and we need to be prepared to ship code that helps make the job easier for everyone.