Clustering Mongo question

Steve Castellarin

Apr 9, 2018, 10:55:39 AM4/9/18
to crits-users
I was reading through the "Production grade CRITs install" in the GitHub Wiki page which pointed me to the "mongo_cluster.txt" in the CRITs distribution.  I'm using the documentation to set up a test environment and have gotten to the router setup section.  I have a question about the runCommands listed.

The documentation shows runCommand entries for the sample, pcap, sample.files, pcaps.files, objects.files, sample.chunks, pcaps.chunks, objects.chunks and analysis_results - but doesn't list the other collections in the Mongo database (indicators, domains, ip, etc).

Should those also be added to separate db.runCommand statements?

Thanks!