Agented writing group

Caitlin

May 30, 2024, 8:47:46 AMMay 30
to Critique Partner Matchup

Hey everyone! As the title says, I'd love to join/create a group of agented authors. I'm hoping for something tight-knit, where we can chat/commiserate. If there's enough interest, I'd be happy to create a discord.

I've been on sub for about a year with a YA fantasy, with a second in the works. I'd love some writer friends who are in a similar stage so we can chat about writing, the industry, craft, whatever! I've found that most writing groups are critique focused, and while I don't mind reading for others, I'd love something that expands beyond that.

Please let me know if you are interested, and I'll see what I can set up! :)