Adult/SciFi/Post-Apoc/Action Seeking CPs or BRs

Wendra Colleen

Jun 2, 2024, 3:10:05 PMJun 2
to Critique Partner Matchup
**this is a copy of what I sent via whatever email you have affiliated with the Critique Match Up Group (it was hidden)**

  Hi Adorne,

I, too, enjoy Grady Hendrix and very much like to mix darkness and humor in my novels. Your premise sounds hilarious and dark to me. I haven't read that particular Wendig novel, but I like him A LOT and pretty much curse as much as he does LOL :)  I admit that I'm neck-deep in revising my first novel for self-publication in October (and also planning to narrate it myself...what in HELL am I thinking?), but I wanted to reach out to at least exchange the first two chapters, if you are still looking for partners or betas (I am open to both). This is my fourth novel, but it's only been read by one beta. I have revised it, so it's ready for fresh eyes, but I am not sure if I'll even be able to revise it again before the end of the year, though I fully intend to take November off for NANO and start a new novel (one per year is my goal). TLDR: I won't be able to provide feedback on your MS right away :( Regardless, I didn't want to miss the opportunity to connect with a potential kindred spirit so sending you first two chapters (attached). Btw, I just decided to pursue self-publishing so I am more than happy to share my experiences in pursuing agents over the past decade (I think it's been that long), should you have specific questions.

Sincerely,
WENDRA

2024_05_23_FUCK MY AFTTERLIFE_sample chapters.docx