Seeking CP/Beta Readers for Y/A Fantasy

jazmyn sunderland

Mar 30, 2021, 12:12:09 PM3/30/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello friends. I am seeking CPs/ Beta Readers for my Young-Adult Fantasy book. I have been working on it for three years and have not queried any agents yet.

Here is a brief synopsis:

When the witching hour strikes true, you'll hear the call of the Night Train reaching out to you...

Orphan Valeria Espinoza spends her nights dancing and enchanting men at Whispered Fantasies with her adopted sister Catalina. Though the Night Train whispers promises of home, Valeria stays with her sister. A failed seduction leads to her learning that she's the lost princess of Synterra and the only one who can stop her mother from plunging the realm into chaos and darkness. Teaming up with her soul bonded warrior and the Guardians of the lands, Valeria must do her best to resist the call of the Night Train and complete her mission.

This is about home. The way we already have what we truly desire. It’s not behind us or in the future, but inside of us. We only need to recognize that we are already home.

-- I can send you the full synopsis if you are interested.

--Currently the manuscript is 76,433 words.

--Some of my favorite authors are Sarah J. Maas, Stephanie Garber, Laini Taylor, and Renee Adieh.

Please reach out if you think you would be a good fit!

You can reach me by email jsunder...@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and happy reading and writing! :)