Seeking CP for Contemporary Fiction (~130K Words)

Dalton Kraklan

Jan 2, 2022, 8:34:10 AMJan 2
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi all,

I have just finished the second draft at my first ever attempt at writing. This story takes place in a modern setting, with no fantastical elements.

Age Range: Adult

Book Blurb: Owen Needham, a successful and intelligent writing student at the university of Michigan, has both his talent and morality challenged through the formation of a unique friendship.

Agent Status: I do not have an agent. As mentioned, this is my first foray into writing, so I'm just trying to get a feel for the quality and whether it's even query-worthy.

Last Book I've Read: The Brothers Karamazov, Fyodor Dostoevsky.

Book That Epitomizes Me: I really couldn't say as I love many books but don't feel rightfully identified by any of them, but I love anything Orwell.

Contact: You can reach me on this forum, at my email, or on google chat.

Thanks!