Critique For Experimental Dystopian Satire On Sexuality

Sid Blair

Apr 6, 2021, 7:53:14 PM4/6/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Adult fiction, experimental dystopian sci fi, a satire on human sexuality and how it fluctuates under systemic oppression.
I do not have an agent
When elite teenager Jane Tsitak begins to have flashbacks of the memories of another person, she realizes that this person is the illegitimate child of her aunt and leader of eden, Annabelle; because no one seems to remember this child, Jane embarks on an investigation with the disgraced daughter of her aunt's fiancé, Maria Humbert, as the tragedy of Alex Tsitak is relayed to the reader through Jane's flashbacks. I do not have an agent at the moment.
The last book I read that I loved was The Jungle by Upton Sinclair
The book that epitomizes me as a reader is either The Master And The Margarita by Mikhal Bulgokov, or The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
Feel free to contact me via email at ifyouse...@gmail.com, but I also have an account on NANOWRIMO's website if you'd like to contact me there.