Lesbian Speculative Fiction Critique Partner Wanted

Sh

Jun 1, 2022, 8:51:07 AM6/1/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello...whoever you are.

I've got a work-in-progress so epic, I haven't finished it yet, lol.

It has music, danger, flashbacks, and what may or may not be the mother of all love stories between two women throughout the ages.

Issues in the book include contemporary struggles such as homophobia and racism, as well as problems encountered members of ancient cultures.

The two main characters are one black woman and one Jewish woman in their 20s at the start of the book. The setting is The Deep South, but there is heavy travel involved.

The book is peppered with dark humor to lift some of the darker situations.

Have I piqued your interest? Send me the blurb on your novel, and let's see if you're a fit.

 I look forward to hearing from you.