Seeking CP/long term for romance novel

M B

Dec 15, 2021, 2:39:41 PM12/15/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hey everyone,

I'm currently querying my first book and finishing up my second and looking to revamp how I'm drafting.  I'd really love to find a CP to be more involved in the drafting process.  Swapping chapter by chapter maybe, talking ideas throughout. Hoping to find someone to keep a long-term CP relationship going for brainstorming, hyping. My goal is to be traditionally published (working full time indie publishing just isn't feasible for me).

I write contemporary romance and read a lot of it (indie and traditionally published). I also read historical but not as much. I write open door books. Currently working on a modern Beauty and the Beast retelling with a Succession twist that is also a bit of a romcom that I'm having a lot of fun with. Ideally would like to find another romance reader/writer as well. I really enjoy giving both big picture and inline feedback.

If any of this sounds good to you feel free to e-mail me @ twiceup...@gmail.com or DM me at @twiceuponabook1 on Twitter.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Mae