Adult BL Boys Love novel with a Karmic twist. Looking for critique partners.

elleholt21

Sep 9, 2021, 9:57:06 AM9/9/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi,
After becoming a BL fan in lockdown, I decided to write my own BL novel with a twist. For a first try I don't think its too bad but I think it could benefit from some improvement from a good critique. I have several other novels in the pipeline, not BL but other Adult Romance. I would love to hear from anyone who is interested in taking a look at my novel and would be happy to send the first number of chapters over for review to see if its something you would like to read more of.

Warning: There are explicit sex scenes in this novel so if this isn't for you, stop here.

Synopsis:

A middle-aged English housewife wakes up one morning to find herself in the body and life of a handsome twenty something Thai medical student. She can’t wrap her head around what has happened and believes somehow her life will go back to normal as soon as she figures out why it happened and what she must do to fix it. In the meantime, she immerses herself in the new life and pledges to keep her ‘host’ healthy and fit. But life has a funny way of following its own plan and she finds herself breaking the rules and falling in love.

Will she find out why destiny chose her? And will she ever be able to return home and leave someone she dearly loves behind? Only time will tell.