Seeking Sensetivity Reader(s) for HIgh Fantasy/Adventure/Romance

franchsica

Aug 26, 2021, 5:31:52 PMAug 26
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello!
My novel is in the end phases of drafting and going in for a copy edit soon (hopefully within a month or two). As the genres indicate, it is a fantasy setting with an adventure style plot, and a heavy focus on romance. Reads rather like YA, but I intend it to be for an NA audience.
The particular aspect I want a sensetivity read for is one character has severe PTSD, and his trauma is shown, having quite visible symptoms. So anyone that has experience with psychology and mental health would be fantastic.
I'd be happy to beta read and/or critique a similar genre, or possibly something that is addresing mental health in some way.
Blurb:
Princess Dawn Mantrisa is hoping to marry prince Geoff, who has become strangly menacing lately, but she falls in love with her friend Dusk, a six inch tall fairy. Before she can worry about that, a mysterious crisis befalls her kingdom, sending her and her friends on an adventure to find a lantern with the magic they need to save their land. Along the way old secrets are uncovered, new ones made, and an anchient enemy makes an impossible return.

If interested, my email is franc...@gmail.com