Seeking CP for Sports Romance

Mia

Jun 26, 2024, 8:44:09 PM (11 days ago) Jun 26
to Critique Partner Matchup

Seeking a couple of critique partners to give feedback on what is written and input on what might be necessary. Earlier this year I completed a 150k manuscript of a hockey romance book, the first I have ever written. Since I am debating whether to put in the effort to insert some elements, I feel will bring more depth to the characters and working out what areas can be cut, I would love an outside perspective. If I continue working on it, I would like to self-publish as I do not have an agent and would not plan to seek one.

The last book I read that I loved… I enjoy most things that I read, but I think the last one I loved that wasn’t a re-read is Caught Up by Liz Tomforde. The book I feel epitomizes me as a reader… another tricky question, perhaps Play with Me by Becka Mack? I fell hard down the sports romance rabbit hole, but also read mafia, dark, taboo, etc.

Let me know what you’re looking for and how we might be a good fit!