Seeking long term CP for YA and MG

magan bagan

Jun 22, 2022, 5:59:54 PM6/22/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
I’m hoping to find a CP to work with on the long term, for YA and MG stories that are generally sci-fi and fantasy, but can and probably branch out beyond that at some point. I’d love to work with someone interested in the same, to help encourage each other with our ideas and grow in our journeys.
My stories always have a romance/love theme to them, but it’s not the only plot point. I believe love plays an important part in our relationships (parental, friendship, and romantic) and enjoy exploring the different aspects of them in the midst of the journey they find themselves on.
Right now I’m working on a YA fantasy about a dragon and the faerie rider he’s forbidden to find. I have about 66k words and am nearing the end. Having someone to discuss plot, overall story arcs, etc. is what I have wanted for quite a while. Critiques, honesty, clarity. Writing isn’t easy and making sure your story flows for the reader is so important. If any of this sounds like a fit for you please email me at megan.qualls(@)gmail.com