YA Romantasy with Faeries & Souls

Lalo MacKenzie

Jun 1, 2024, 10:53:52 PMJun 1
to Critique Partner Matchup

Hello, my name is Lalo and I am looking for critique partners to help me improve my current YA "romantasy" manuscript in progress so it is the highest quality I can achieve to pursue publishing. I enjoy quite "flowery" lyrical prose that excels in craft, and love YA/New Adult fantasy, romance, fiction, and literary fiction.

My novel includes faeries, souls, romance, and a dose of teenage melancholy and rebellion.

I don't mind a harsh critique and am looking forward to this process to keep me on track and improve my writing skills as I connect with other writers.
Let me know if this sounds interesting to you and you'd like to maybe exchange a few chapters! You can reply here, or email: LaloMa...@gmail.com