Beta Reader for YA Contemporary Fantasy w/Sapphic Witches

Morgan LyFe

Sep 9, 2021, 2:58:00 PMSep 9
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello,

I'm looking for a beta reader for a YA Contemporary Fantasy (88k) THE WITCH'S SHADOW featuring a central F/F relationship.

When an insecure witch accidentally manifests her hidden emotions as an evil Shadow, she must team up with an uptight Magic Hunter to vanquish her Shadow before it harms those she loves.

This is my 4th draft and I'd like to query soon, so the plot has been pretty hammered out. I’m looking primarily for big picture feedback regarding what you think of the book as a whole — pacing, voice, characters, etc.

Some books I recently read and loved include Rebel Bells, The Wicked Deep, and You Should See Me in a Crown.

If you think we’d be a good fit, let me know and we can swap our first 50 pages.

Morgan