Mystery/Thriller Novel

Megan Dell

Jun 2, 2022, 9:20:44 AM6/2/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello All,

I am looking for a critique partner for my mystery/thriller novel. It stands around 75k. If possible I would love to swap a couple of chapters to make sure that we are a good fit for each other, and after that, maybe four chapters a week.

Blurb: After sixteen years, Emma moves back to her hometown of Fairwood after a tragic accident. Hoping that things might get back on track for her soon, it becomes apparent that she isn't welcome back in Fairwood. After receiving threats and horrific presents, she fears for her life. She must find out why this is happening, but in a town full of secrets, Emma doesn't know who to trust.

Last book I read that I loved: The Long Weekend by Gilly Macmillan. Although I love thrillers and horror, I also enjoy fantasy too.

If you're interested, let me know :)