Seeking query + first chapter swap

Ambiguous A

May 6, 2022, 8:10:05 PM5/6/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hey all! I'm at the querying stage where I could benefit from a fresh set of eyes to help me hone my query and first chapter. I'm not writing anything new at the moment, but I'd love to use this to consider CP/beta potential for when I do start again. If you're querying/about to query and want a fresh perspective on your submission package, I'd love to swap.

My book is a YA low fantasy set in rural France about a sentient theater and a curse. The first chapter is about 12 pages long. Let me know if you're interested in swapping by shooting me an email at ambiguousawrites @ gmail . com!

Thanks,
Ambiguous A

Ezra W

Sep 26, 2022, 11:38:56 PM9/26/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hey there! Are you still interested in a query swap? I'm working on my own query package for a paranormal adult action book about a prophet-in-denial and a murderous Empath. If so, lemme know and let's swap!