YA Fantasy CP/Beta Readers needed!!!

Morgan L

Jun 1, 2021, 7:04:32 PM6/1/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello everyone! I am looking for both CP's and beta readers starting in June. It is the 2nd in a series but I do have a plot summary of book 1 to get you familiar with what is going on.

Title: Seed Among the Rocks
Genre: Dark Fantasy
Target Audience: Young Adult
Triggers: mention of past sexual and physical trauma (nothing on page), violence and death, mental illness
Word Count: about 110,000 words

Blurb:{I am still working on the blurb lol, its not that great}.

Not even the immortal survive…

As creation crumbles, no one is safe. The Gateway that has separated the Earth and Regnum has been destroyed and it is only a matter of time before both worlds and everything in them ceases to exist. And yet, the Brothers are biding their time; one desperate for control, the other desperate to survive. Still calloused from Emerton’s betrayal, Shaw Lauremont has given up all claims to saving his soul; the pleasure of killing and dreams of Emerton his only comfort.

Emerton clings to the hope that releasing Shaw’s soul will bring her forgiveness and free her guilty conscious so that she can focus on rebuilding herself the only way she knows how; claiming power. But when the Pearson magic of the Lauremont-Pearson bond fades completely it accelerates the decay of both worlds and puts everyone in danger forcing them to either take action, submit, or die.

Caught between the thirst for power and the need for survival, Shaw and Emerton set out on individual journeys to find the only three artifacts known with the ability to destroy the godhead and create a world of their own making.

If you're interested, please let me know!