Seeking betas readers/ CP for YA Contemporary about Mermaids

Brittney Coon

Apr 1, 2021, 4:28:30 AM4/1/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello,

I'm looking for readers for my modern-day mermaid book. This book is about two girls falling in love.

Here's the logline: The land and sea collide as a teenage girl and a siren battle family secrets and their growing feelings toward one another.

I have a longer summary if you'd like to read that. This book is complete at 72,000 words. The last book I read was TO KILL A KINGDOM. My favorite authors are Sarah Dessen and Ellen Hopkins. I tend to read YA romcoms and contemporary books, but I do like books about mermaids and vampires. I don't have an agent yet. I've been querying two other YA and I'm hoping to get an agent with this mermaid book. I do have a new adult romance self-published, but I'm thinking of taking it down soon.

Please message me if you're interested in more or if you think we'd be a good match. My email is brittneyc...@gmail.com

Thank you,
Brittney