Seeking Long Term Critique Partner for YA Paranormal

Sachi

Jun 8, 2021, 2:02:17 PM6/8/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi everyone!

I am looking for a couple CPs to be friends with / swap and get through the query trenches with.

I am currently working on a YA paranormal featuring a cranky bisexual who can see ghosts, a pretty french girl, and a really dead boyfriend.
Blurb is under construction but:

Peach thought Otis was the one. She could never imagine loving someone as much as him. When he dies suddenly, her entire world is turned upside down. Until he comes back as a ghost. With college right around the corner and Peach unwilling to deal with her grief and move on, they decide to keep dating.

When Peach moves into her new dorm, she's annoyed by her friendly, chipper, beautiful, French roommate, Clémence. Otis' grip on the world of the living begins to slip, sending him hurtling through purgatory and wreaking havoc on the dorm building. Meanwhile, Peach and Clémence grow closer, as fresh new love begins to bloom. Peach needs to help Otis find peace, deal with her grief and fear of losing him, while balancing her attraction and newfound relationship with her roommate.

If you're interested in doing a swap, let me know!! :D