Seeking CP for NA Fantasy

Emily Ober

Jul 9, 2024, 2:57:28 PMJul 9
to Critique Partner Matchup
I'm looking for a critique partner for a 120,000 word New Adult Fantasy that's the first of a series. Trigger warnings for mentions of SA (not on page), violence and death, violence between siblings, war, and sexual content.

Vow of Vengeance Synopsis: Rhiannon was meant to become the queen of Trithage, a secluded island kingdom that is protected by the gods. Every generation, a prince or princess is chosen by one of the seven gods in an ancient bargain that grants their power to the mortal rulers. When Rhiannon is chosen, she cuts the throat of her would-be husband, Thereus, the god of dread and war, and flees. After three years of running, Thereus returns for his bride but he has more planned for her. The god of war wants nothing more than peace and the only way to do that is to kill the father god who rules the others with an iron fist. As a tentative alliance is made, they must tread carefully to deceive the oldest and most formidable god.

Let me know if this interests you! I'm looking for full story edits to prepare for querying. Thank you!