Seeking CP for YA Thriller

Kate

Jun 10, 2022, 12:02:12 AM6/10/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi all!

I'm looking for either beta readers or long-term critique partners for my YA thriller featuring a Chinese American cast. The novel has been through several rounds of beta readers. I'm currently unagented, and I'm hoping to start querying by the end of the summer. I'd love to connect with someone at a similar stage in their project.

Blurb: Seventeen-year-old Maggie Jiang might have threatened to kill her high school rival a couple of times, but that doesn't mean she actually did it. If she wants to clear her name and prove herself, she needs to find the real killer.

I loved One of Us Is Lying and The Cheerleaders. I'm most familiar with thriller/mystery and contemporary, but I don't have much familiarity with fantasy or sci-fi at all.

Thanks!
Kate