Looking for CP for New Adult Sci-Fi Fantasy Novel/romance/politics/adventure

S. Maestro

May 26, 2021, 2:28:44 AM5/26/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
I'm currently editing my finished draft so I need some help. It's a Sci-fi/fantasy novel with a slice of romance, politics, and adventure.

Its a book about the last men and women who survived the destruction of earth by going to space. They soon find a planet like earth but, its different. They crashed themselves during the landing that lead them all to be unconscious. Little did they know, they were being separated by the natives of the planet which are slavers.

This story is focused into two characters, Godwin and Nicolette. Together, they will find the others in a world they didn't know had a civilization. The people in the world are humans but with more variety in eye and hair color. Later in the story, *spoiler alert, The annunaki are responsible why human like beings are all over the galaxy

About the romance part: as the story progress, godwin will meet a woman that would help him speak the language of the natives on the planet. He already had a relationship with one of the crew, Holly which motivates Godwin to move forward in finding the others. meeting the woman that helped him will test his loyalty as he made the bond of souls with her *It is where their souls will be bonded by vis(the magic system of the story).

If you want to, lets help each other by critiquing my work while i'll critique yours...  its simple..

I am also a beginner but I am doing my hardest to finish editing this first book. I also love harsh advices and can handle criticism...