Seeking CP/Beta Reader for my poetry collection

Jun 25, 2024, 5:26:49 PM (12 days ago) Jun 25
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi!
So I wrote a poetry collection, it has around 29 poems, which are all mostly relatively short. The poetry collection contains themes reaching from social anxiety, people pleasing, sapphic/lesbian love poems, grief and loss and about the feeling of not belonging and seeking where you belong.
I am 18 years old, almost 19 and since my target audience is probably teenagers and young adults, it would be great to find a betareader in this age group. I am looking for someone who can be honest with me about what you like about my poetry and what you don't like/where I could improve something. If you yourself also write poetry, I would love to also give you feedback to your poetry in exchange, but I am not able to read a whole book in any other genre than poetry in exchange right now, because I don't have that much time and poetry books are most of the time a lot shorter than other books.
Thank you so much!
Sophie