Looking for long term CPs for YA

hazzardo...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2022, 2:44:47 AM6/14/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hey, I'm Sarah.

Age range: YA
Genre: Paranormal Mystery
I don't currently have an agent, but getting one is the goal.
The last book I read that I loved is Two Can Keep A Secret by Karen M. McManus.

I always write YA, but the genre tends to vary depending on the idea. I don't write romance, but don't have an issue with reading books with a romantic sublot. I'm just not really into books that are mainly focused on romance.

My current project is a paranormal mystery that I want to query soon. It's at 65k words now, but I feel it should be closer to 75k.

When Nolan and his mother move to her hometown, he helps his new stepbrother, Lucky, investigate the disappearance of one of Lucky's classmates, while also trying to answer some questions of Lucky's own tragic past.