Looking for a long term critique parter

Jay Burton

May 17, 2024, 10:30:44 PMMay 17
to Critique Partner Matchup

I currently work in the medical field but I’ve always been really passionate about writing. One of my life goals is to get a book published. I am looking for a critique partner who is interested in drama/thriller/action. I primarily read mystery, horror and drama myself, although i do enjoy science fiction sometimes.

My book has multiple POVs, is third person, and is written to feel like a soap opera. It is finished, but quite long and I am looking for ways to shorten it, or ideas for how to split it into more than one novel. It currently has 190k words.

I am also in need of a blurb, but to give you an idea of my book: In the small mountain town of Deren Falls, the Halstroms are well-known as the most influential family, but when the next CEO is named, a struggle for control of the largest marble company in the state ensues.

Feel free to message me if you’re interested in exchanging the first chapters of our work to see if we’re a good fit.

You can reply here or email me at jayybu...@gmail.com

Message has been deleted