Adult/SciFi/Post-Apoc/Action seeking CPs or BRs

Adorne Sibley

May 29, 2024, 10:22:41 PMMay 29
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi everyone!

Seeking Critique Partners or Beta Readers for my next novel. She is a chunky grrl, currently at 169k but I'm in process of chopping her down. She's not currently ready to be read but will be very soon. I could definitely give a sample to see if it's your thing. Forewarning: it contains graphic violence and horror elements.

I am yet to hit the query trenches so no agent YET.

The last book I read and loved was My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix.

The book that I feel epitomizes me as a reader is The Book of Accidents by Chuck Wendig. I like humour and horror and action and heartache 😂

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on adornesibley [at] gmail.com

Thanks!
Adorne Sibley