Seeking CP for raw Action/ Modern Fantasy novel

David Reynolds

Jun 13, 2021, 8:11:17 PM6/13/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello,
Normally I wait until a book's been finished and self-edited a dozen times before putting it out there.
I'm taking a different approach with "Odds." Consider it a take on "Highlander" without the swordplay but with computers.

It's currently at 72K words. I'd like comments on the early chapters to see what others think of the plot. I'm also open to suggestions on ways to twist the plot in knots and make it more interesting.

Please email daver...@gmail.com if you're interested.

I'll swap for similar stories of roughly equal length.
Thanks.
Cover 2.jpg