Long-term critique partner (or other... TBD) sought... ...to beta-read, and or table-read... etc... ...my thrilling expository essays on lethal systemic govt fraud, etc.... (ala Nader's Raiders?)

Power Corrupts

Sep 7, 2021, 11:50:50 PMSep 7
to Critique Partner Matchup
Dear CP's, Beta's, etc

I hope you are well

Sorry for the informality

Thanks for your efforts

"ISO CP:" In Search Of Critique Partner, etc

Long-term critique partner (or other... TBD) sought...

...to beta-read, and or table-read... etc...

...my thrilling expository essays on lethal systemic govt fraud, etc....
(ala Nader's Raiders?)

...the law requires ...
"At a minimum, assessment... shall be conducted and provided on an ongoing basis."

...but a Congressional Study found...

Congressman Kennedy:
"...only about 18 percent of psychiatrists and 11 percent of psychologists in the U.S. routinely administer symptom rating scales..."

...the difference between the assessments required by law and the lack of routinely administered symptom rating scales may explain:

"...one of the most common causes of suicide-the therapist..."

....similarly, the questionable provider practices perpetuating the opioid crisis are documented in this recent documentary by an Oscar-winning filmmaker:

"... the scope of this [suicidality and]opioid crisis over the course of 20 years...the big problem here was that we had been seeing it[suicidality increasing during therapy] as a ... natural disaster... rather than as a series of crimes[intent to kill oneself is against the law that requires 5150...therapists remain blind without the science that would expose the intent...so THEY FAIL TO ABIDE BY THE LAW]. And the crimes really coalesce around the idea of [therapist]fraud."

Sincerely
Jeff, CA