Seeking critique partner for fantasy story

Zachary Rex Rodriguez

Dec 7, 2021, 12:27:28 AM12/7/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
I have a fantasy story that I've been working on as a hobby. I suppose it's "young adult" because it really isn't for kids, but it doesn't really have any adult content either. The first chapter of it is ~4,200 words. If you like it, I can send you more chapters of it. Likewise, I can read a short story of yours or a part of a longer piece.

The surface of the Earth has been reduced to a barren desert after an event called "Cataclysm," caused by an ancient and powerful magic attack. Human activity continues in caves, around oases, and anywhere else where there is enough water to sustain life. Magic is strictly forbidden, and magic users -- called alchemists -- are forced to study their art in the shadows. But soon, an alchemist will tire of hiding in the shadows, and dare to usher in a period of enlightenment to a world wallowing in darkness.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted