Fantasy Romance or Tales for Adults: Writing Circle

Lady F

Jun 6, 2021, 3:29:03 AM6/6/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Dear All,

Imagine a circle of writers, who meet regularly just like artists and writers did in Paris in the olden days. Just spending time with each other for the sake of creativity and communication. Supporting and challenging each other, no matter how different our projects are. I am making such a circle for people I know, and I decided to give a chance to people I don't know as well. The community is on Slack, I am still in the process of gathering it - very cool people!

Write to me if you are interested.

Best, Lady F