CP for YA/NA Contemporary Fantasy

Keely Martin

Jun 16, 2022, 5:26:17 AM6/16/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hey there! I'm Keely
Age Range: YA/NA
Genre: Contemporary Fantasy
The last book I read that I loved is: The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
The book that epitomizes me as a reader: Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

Blurb: It's time for the quinquennial event that captivates the country of Minailurus, The Playhouse, a dating reality show that brings young eligibles to live together in five different households and compete for prizes, love, and marriage; however, there is one rule: no magic allowed. When Thea Seldin is targeted by unknown magic, she resigns herself to working with her disagreeable neighbour, Taran Stepney, as he believes she is in grave danger.

I don't have an agent and my first draft is not fully completed; I only have about 20k words of it completed so far. I've already mapped out the plans for this book and the rest of the series (I'm planning for a five-book series). Let me know if you would like to exchange the first 10k to test the waters.

Cheers,
Keely