Seeking CP for New Adult Romance Novel

Amanda Jo

Aug 19, 2020, 5:57:35 PM8/19/20
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hey all! I'm working on a New Adult Romance Novel, and I got up to ten chapters, but I started getting discouraged. I'm rewriting the chapters and then will be pushing on from there, but I would like to have a critique partner to help push me in the right direction.

Blurb: Elizabeth Donahue has everything, a nice boyfriend, a good scholarship, and a brand new apartment in a high rise building. What more could she ask for? When Elizabeth heads to Seattle to attend the culinary school there she runs into a man that ignites more questions than answers and makes her wonder why he seems so familiar.

The last book I read was Vampire Academy

I look forward to working with you!

Jannet Noor

Aug 21, 2020, 11:45:13 PM8/21/20
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hey,

I’m currently revising my 70K contemporary romance. I’m looking for the same thing. We can swap the first chapter and see if we’d be a good fit.

Email: jannatnarif @ gmail

Izzy Steel

Aug 22, 2020, 1:37:00 PM8/22/20
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi, I'm working on the second draft of an adult contemporary romance, currently around 80k. Would either of you be interested in swapping first chapters?
My email is invi...@gmail.com

Sara Maccaferri

Sep 7, 2020, 10:50:07 PM9/7/20
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi! Not sure if you're still interested, but I'm about 80K words in for a contemporary romance and looking for a CP!

Thanks!
Sara

Cass North

Sep 8, 2020, 7:44:03 PM9/8/20
to Critique Partner Matchup
I'm also looking for a CP or two. I'm writing romantic suspense and am wrapping up the first edit on my 85K book. I read a LOT of romance and mysteries. Am also willing to exchange first chapters to get a good fit.

Thanks,
Genee

Danyl Doyle

May 18, 2021, 11:12:23 PM5/18/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
I'd love to share and provide feedback. I have several romantic adventures, romantic suspense or romantic thrillers I'm working on (along with some short stories). Let me know if you are still interested.
Danyl