Seeking CP/long term for poetry

Lyra

Jan 2, 2022, 6:34:43 PM1/2/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello!

I have recently gotten into the hobby of writing poetry. I am looking for a CP to help me edit my poems and keep me motivated to keep writing. My poetry style is still evolving as I experiment more, but I am learning towards contemporary poetry. Ideally, I would like to find a poet or fellow aspiring poet. I enjoy giving feedback on the structure and organization of poems, as well as unique word choices and metaphors.

A bit more about me: I am an Asian American who is extremely queer. I use they/them pronouns. Most of my writing centers around my experiences as a second generation immigrant and depression. I very occasionally write short stories and essays, but mostly, my thoughts are too chaotic and my attention span too short for anything but poetry.

If you are interested email me @ strawwr...@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Lyra