Looking for 2-3 CP’s for a cosy Christmas Novel

Lily Rouault

Mar 30, 2024, 8:03:33 AMMar 30
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi, everyone!
I’m in the middle of editing my 2nd novel and love a couple of pair on eyes on it.

A short synopsis: Emma is a buyer at a huge department store in London. Around Christmas she bumps into Ben an old friend from where she grew up of whom she hasn’t seen in years. The story follows their whirlwind romance at the most wonderful time of the year.

I am willing to critique your story, my main areas are YA and New adult but am willing to give anything a go.

If this interests you then either reply to this message or email me at lilyroua...@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.

Emma Schulte

Apr 29, 2024, 11:59:05 AMApr 29
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi!

I am currently looking for someone to look over my adult romance novel; I'm not sure if you would be interested in that, but your novel sounds so fun! And I would love to swap, if you are interested.

If you are interested in swapping first chapters to see if we are a good fit, please let me know. I am pitching my book as a love-child between Emily Henry's Book Lovers and Beach Read, mixed with Sarah Hogle's imaginative Twice Shy.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Emma

Victoria Studer

Jun 22, 2024, 2:16:20 PMJun 22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi there! I also am looking for a CP for my YA LGBT romance that centers around the Christmas season. Noel is the son of Santa, but he doesn't want to take over when his dad retires. He flees "south" and meets a charming show choir performer...hence the romance. Let me know if you're interested! Feel free to email me: rhythm...@gmail.com.

~Tori