"ISO CP:" Long-term critique partner(/table/beta/reader/etc)...thrilling expository essays on lethal systemic govt fraud, etc(ala Nader's Raiders?)

Power Corrupts

Aug 11, 2021, 6:03:35 PMAug 11
to Critique Partner Matchup
Dear CP's

I hope you are well

Sorry for the informality

Thanks for your efforts

"ISO CP:" In Search Of Critique Partner

Long-term critique partner sought...

...to beta-read, and or table-read... etc...

...my thrilling expository essays on lethal systemic govt fraud, etc....
(ala Nader's Raiders?)

...the law requires ...
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/fa...
"At a minimum, assessment... shall be conducted and provided on an ongoing basis."

...but a Congressional Study found...

Congressman Kennedy:
https://www.patrickjkennedy.net/agend... and Outcomes
"...only about 18 percent of psychiatrists and 11 percent of psychologists in the U.S. routinely administer symptom rating scales..."

....from

https://www.democracynow.org/2021/7/1...

"... the scope of this [suicidality and]opioid crisis over the course of 20 years...the big problem here was that we had been seeing it[suicidality increasing during therapy] as a ... natural disaster... rather than as a series of crimes[intent to kill oneself is against the law that requires 5150...therapists remain blind without the science that would expose the intent...so THEY FAIL TO ABIDE BY THE LAW]. And the crimes really coalesce around the idea of [therapist]fraud."

Sincerely
Jeff