Seeking CPs for YA Romance suspense novel

Aurora

May 28, 2022, 12:11:28 PM5/28/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hey!

I am in the process of querying my manuscript and as such, I'd love to find someone to take a look at 1st three chapters and query letter [Or the entire manuscript( In case you are hooked on the story)] for constructive feedback in terms of character and plot development.

I am more than happy to swap the submission package and give feedback with a fast turnaround time.

Here's a blurb.
After finishing school, a teenager visits Ireland- a gift from her late mother. When she enters her accommodation(a medieval castle), a vague familiarity hits her, that she lived there before, as a royalty, five centuries ago.

Drop me an email at aurora.a...@gmail.com if interested.

Regards

Aurora