Seeking CPs for YA wlw contemporary romance WIP

Tulin Ortalan

Jun 6, 2024, 3:44:57 PMJun 6
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello! As the title says, I'm currently looking for 1 or 2 critique partners for a sapphic YA contemporary romance manuscript that I've been working on. Since I'm still in the process of writing it, the chapters will come gradually, and this will be more of a long term thing. I just thought it would be best to have critiques while I'm writing it so I can change things around more easily.

A little bit about me: I usually write in this genre (save for a YA horror manuscript that I wrote a while back). I've written four manuscripts so far, though they are all unpublished as of now. Currently, one of them has some full manuscript requests from a few agents, and I'm just waiting to hear back. Most of what I read is wlw and on the contemporary/more serious side. I'll let you know more about the premise of my WIP if you decide to contact me!

A few of my favorite books to see if we are compatible: Normal People, Her Name in the Sky, This is How You Lose the Time War, The Last True Poets of the Sea, The Locked Tomb series.

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to message me if you think we'd be a match!