Looking for long term writing buddy/ critique partner for MG/YA superheroine novel

jonathanfr...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2021, 7:57:19 AM11/27/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a writing buddy so we can share critique and motivate one another.

My new novel is about a teenage superheroine who is just beginning to develop powers.  The novel is written as a journal of her thoughts, but it could be reworked as her diary.  She suffered an accident from a chemical spill some months before the story and she now has green skin and experiences frequent headaches that foreshadow her developing mind control powers.  She must juggle becoming a superheroine with school woes and family life.  She is a caring friend to a handicapped classmate and is nursing a crush on a popular boy.

Please email me if interested.