Brainstorm, for Dark Fantasy Video Game

Chilly Willy

Aug 18, 2021, 2:19:41 PM8/18/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi all
I am looking for assistance in brainstorming, conceptualizing, creating backstory and narrative for a dark fantasy RPG video game.

I have some backstory and environmental elements. I'm looking for someone who enjoys Fantasy and horror literary genres, and hopefully who likes video games as well.

I need lots more backstory, world-building, character story lines, etc.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know

Quick Synopsis: The world is in chaos as horrifying and deadly creatures roam freely among humans.  You awake from a pod and told you are next in line to complete the so-far failed quest to restore the world to order. You must traverse through a terrifying and brutal landscape to save the world.

Thank you.