Looking for beta reader or CP on contemporary fiction story

Tracy Dunstan

May 29, 2022, 1:37:09 PM5/29/22
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello! I'm looking for a beta reader or CP on a  contemporary fiction novel about a woman trying to hold everything together in light of extraordinary circumstances. The book will appeal to readers of fiction in the style of Katharine McGee ( American Royals) and Heather Cock and Jessica Morgan (The Royal We) due to their similar topics and tone.

It's about 51,000 words, if that's too long, the first three chapters works. Also willing to return the favor.

I don't have an agent. The last book I loved (unsurprisingly) was Tokyo Ever After.

Thanks!