Adult/New Adult Sapphic Romcom / CP

Thea Blaire King

Aug 16, 2021, 6:33:09 AM8/16/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi, I'm writing my second book now (hoping to query my first when I am done ith beta readers), and I'm looking for another CP to exchange stuff with -- hopefully someone who also writes queer romance. I basically am looking for more of a chpater by chapter exchange.

Here's my pitch: Talia is the president’s daughter, Quentin is an aspiring genderqueer rockstar — and college is the perfect setting for an unlikely romance. But falling being with the person you love, isn’t so easy when you’re getting flack from the entire country.

RED, WHITE & ROYAL BLUE x GET A LIFE CHOLE BROWN

Last book I read: The Song of Achilles (still reading)
Book that epitomizes me: Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Abernelli (though I do have soke critiques of it)