Sci-Fi Horror CP (but open to other genres)

Debra Hopper

Aug 2, 2021, 2:58:27 PMAug 2
to Critique Partner Matchup

Hello! I'm done with the first draft of my book, and I'm planning to self-publish it. I currently only work part-time, so I've set myself an editing deadline and I'm trying to move at a fairly fast pace (while still doing a thorough job).

I have one critique partner, but I'd like to find one more person to exchange a several chapters with each week. (If you don't want to exchange several chapters each week, we're probably not a good fit.)

My book is a 85k sci-fi thriller/horror. Here is my short blurb:

After finding out her fiance is cheating, Leena is chosen to be one of the seven members of her ship's landing party—the group who will clear their new planet for arrival—along with him, but when they crash land and one of the seven goes missing, they’ll have to figure out how to navigate the dangers of their new world or be forced to leave…or die.

The last book I read that I liked was Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir (The Martian author). Harry Potter is my favorite (basic but true). I read nearly every genre but my favorites are sci-fi, fantasy, thrillers, and mystery. I like YA and adult.

If you're interested in partnering up, please email me! debralhopper @ gmail.com