Seeking Critique Partners for YA Romance/ Speculative Fiction

Writer Kate

Jan 3, 2022, 1:41:34 AMJan 3
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for readers/critique partners for my novel (approx. 53K words).

Blurb: After suppressing a devastating and costly revolution, the monarchy calls eligible youths to a tropical island to find the prince a future queen; one girl is there not to marry him but to kill him.

Last book I read/loved was a November re-read of Scorpio Races; I am so close to finishing War and Peace (also love)! Book that epitomizes me as a reader (how do you choose??): The Sunny Side by A. A. Milne, anything Dickens, or Maggie's books!

Reply/email me at writer...@gmail.com if you'd like to swap and critique! :)
Kate