Re: Seeking CP/ accountability buddy for NA/Adult Fantasy novel(s)

Message has been deleted

Jennifer Roberts

Mar 30, 2021, 9:53:01 AM3/30/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi Mina,

Can you tell us a little more about your novel?

Thank you!
Jennifer

On Monday, March 29, 2021 at 4:30:51 PM UTC-4 Mina Tamaris wrote:
Hello!

I'm looking for CPs or someone to write along with to hold each other accountable.

I'm looking for a critique partner to share my 95k NA fantasy novel with.
I am also currently writing an adult fantasy, so someone who is also writing currently would be a good fit. So I don't mind if you have a completed work or are still working on it.

I'm unpublished and unagented.

If you think we may be a good fit, please email me.

Christina Atkins

Mar 31, 2021, 1:01:56 PM3/31/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hi Mina,

I'm interested. I'm in a similar position with a 111k adult fantasy I'm working on. Unagented, unpublished.

Thanks,
Christina

Greg M

Apr 9, 2021, 7:34:55 AM4/9/21