Adult Fantasy Romance seeking CPs for PitchWars

Emma Schulte

Aug 9, 2021, 2:33:01 PM8/9/21
to Critique Partner Matchup

Hi! My name is Emma, and I am currently seeking one to two critique partners to review my story before I submit into pitch wars this september. This would mean I am hoping for a quick turn around, thinking about a month, to get through my story. Please don't reach out if this doesn't seem realistic to you.

This project is an Adult Fantasy Romance, heavily rooted in folktales. Comp titles include Spin the Dawn, A Court of Silver Flames, Uprooted, and For the Wolf. I have never had an agent, but I am currently querying my YA Fantasy; I haven't had an offer of rep yet, but I have received some requests for more pages, as well as personalized rejections. (The market is soo saturated, guys! I am turning to a new project in a different genre with more hope).

This current project is still in its early days, so I am looking for ways to push it. I would like big picture feedback more than anything.

I write in English (American English). The last book I read was The Wisteria Society of Lady Scoundrels.

Also, I am only interested in swapping certain genres; I am the best fit for anything YA (fantasy or contemporary, I love historical as well. Any retelling, too.), or Adult romance/fantasy. I am open to MG, since I used to write it. Anything other than that, it depends on the genre.

Feel free to comment below, or simply email me. Hope to hear from you soon!

Emma

Message has been deleted