Re: MG Fantasy -Critique Partner/s

Message has been deleted

Abigael Martin

Jun 8, 2021, 1:36:15 PM6/8/21
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello!

I would love to work with you if you have any interest in reading a YA historical heist novel!

Synopsis:
When Petra and Charlie Schuyler are sent back into time, the estranged siblings are forced to come together to get home. When their only way back to their time gets stolen by a strange girl with more knives than smiles, the two are given no choice but to commit a series of crimes to save themselves. But when Petra gets a taste of danger, it's hard for her to let go. For Charlie, he can't seem to get away from a life he's desperately trying to escape.

The History Before Us takes readers through a heist from the Golden Age of Piracy to Philadelphia during the Revolutionary War as Petra, Charlie, Francine, and Bram find not only each other, but themselves.

I'm also a college student, so I feel like that would make us a great fit! You can reach out to me at abigae...@gmail.com

Thanks,
Abigael
On Tuesday, June 8, 2021 at 11:04:40 AM UTC-4 lobitana...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi people!

My MG Fantasy manuscript is finished at 69,000, and just having finishing touches with second self-editing/revision. It is about Lucy Everpour, a twelve-year-old girl, who needs to collect magical ingredients for a potion to save her babysitter.

I finished The Book of Lost things by John Connolly two days ago. I'm also in love with Tahereh Mafi's Furthermore, and I'm on Episode 05 of Netflix' Sweet Tooth (I find inspirations in shows, films, or books!). Of course, I read YA too and it is very much welcome if anyone interested to swap with my MG manuscript.

As a college student, my best friend is the Internet. And many articles/blogs advice that finding critique partner/s is a right direction for growing as a writer and for acquiring agents. So you can either reply on this conversation or reach out to me personally to this email: lobitana...@gmail.com

Thank you!