Seeking CP/Beta Reader for Middle-grade Fantasy Sci-Fi

The Crow Chronicles

Jan 9, 2022, 10:52:27 PMJan 9
to Critique Partner Matchup
Hello!

My name is Vishnu, and I’m an aspiring author. Recently, I’ve finished the first draft of my debut novel, and I’m now looking for a critique partner.

My book is a middle grade, sci-fi fantasy with elements of magic, mystery, and horror.

The blurb: No normal kid has ever tried paranormal ice cream. Nor have they visited a supernatural zoo, experienced mystical holidays, or toured a mesmerizing factory. However, this story isn't about normal children.

When mysterious men in white suits arrive at the doorsteps of Olivia Lee, David Gonzales, Vanessa Irvine, and Eric Andrews, they don't suspect a thing. However, when they are taken to a different planet, they begin to wonder: was anything they thought they knew about their lives true at all? Once they arrive on Magia, the four not only learn that they were born there, it's also a planet of magic. Before their questions could overcome them, the four meet Mr. Hale, who generously takes the children into his custody and forms a close bond with them. While on Magia, the four visit many sensational sights, and the planet seems like a paradise. However, no place is perfect. Magia has a deep dark secret. A secret that slowly shines through, no matter how wonderful the planet seems. A secret that could threaten all bliss in the realm. A secret that enigmatically revolves around the four...

The last book I’ve read (and loved) was the hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien. However, as much as I love fantasy, I also adore sci-fi.

I don’t have an agent yet, but I will start sending queries after my novel is completely finished.

Please email me if you’re interested, and I look forward to hearing from you! :)